Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

You Tube Searches For Home Improvements Drive Me Crazy

Undertaking a couple new projects at home, and I thought I might take a little time to sharpen up on my renovation skill sets by surfing around you tube for home improvement and renovation "channels". I was kind of hoping it might be a little easier to find stuff - here's a link to the search results from the above - not great.

I'm eaither going to have to get much better at general search tactics or I'm going to have be much more specific - I think this is one of those classic cases where sometimes the internet is just filled with a little too much garbage and sorting through it all can make you insane.

I found Bob Vila's Channel, but I'm not exactly sure this is the type of stuff I'm looking for.