Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A Little Real Estate N Design Love

I think my last two posts were on something about the home renovations I've been ignoring. No seriously, I actually got to work this past week on demoing the garage roof to put in a shed dormer. Our basement has always been wet and not so great for storage - actually more or less worthless, so with a couple clear days this week and hopefully early next week, I am finally putting in the extra space above the garage. That's not the real point of this post though - note the title real estate and DESIGN love. I've been wasting my time in the evening having a little fun looking at pre-war architecture in NYC. While there are a million websites out there by realtors who show interior photos of apartments etc, there are not a whole heck of a lot who are showing the exterior design elements... So here's a couple for you that I think you will all enjoy from the classic buildings on park avenue and fifth avenue:

800 Park Avenue
960 Fifth Avenue
903 Park Avenue

And for all of you guys out there that loveeee homes of hedge fund guys, brick and cornice has a couple photos of John Paulson's townhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment