Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Better Luck Finding Videos On Home Reno's

So it's taken me a little time, but I'm slowly getting there. I had been lamenting my inability to find videos and topics on home renovations etc with a just a google search through youtube, but now I'm starting to hit on a couple of better spots / good locations that are worth a little time and effort.

Here's a link to a great video on what to do / or not to do in fixing up a home for a flip. Granted I have no desire to flip my house, but it's nice to see what constitutes "value" these days.

I know that in my bookmarks section I have Real Estate Fantasy already linked up, but this is a much better through link to their general real estate and construction category.

I haven't yet made the effort to post any pictures of our house with any explanation of what projects I need to do - I know that it's pretty easy to post photos here, so I'll have to give it a whirl in the next couple days. I know that reading a blog without photos kind of really sucks - so please bare with me a little longer.